Loyalty should be rewarded don’t you think? If you suffer from incurable wanderlust and take nine eligible trips with us, we’ll give you USD1,400* (or the equivalent in your local booking currency) towards your tenth trip, plus the coveted title of Adventure Tours Legend. It’s just our little way of saying thanks.
How do you become a Legend?
Travel with us nine times and return back to this page to submit details of your previous trips. If you're not entirely sure of all the details, fill out what you can and our team will get in touch to confirm your new Legend status!
What counts towards your Legends reward?
- Travel on a small group adventure with Adventure Tours Australia.
- A combination (combo) trip will count towards your Legends reward; however, as these already have a price reduction built into them, they will only count as one trip towards your reward.
- Small group adventures taken with our sister brands: Intrepid Travel, Geckos Adventures and Peregrine.
What doesn't count?
- Single day trips.
- Urban Adventures.
Redeeming your Legends reward:
What can I redeem my Legends reward for?
- Your tenth trip! This covers all regular inclusions you would receive when you normally book one of our tours. You may select any trip (subject to the exclusions opposite) and apply the value of the Legends reward to that trip cost in your local booking currency. The reward value cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and will be applied against the full cost of the trip.
- If available, the Legends reward may also be used towards pre- or post-accommodation, single supplement and transfers when booked in conjunction with your chosen trip.
- *The local booking currency reward amounts for 2017 are USD1,400 : AUD1,800 : CAD1,700 : GBP900 : NZD2,000 : EUR1.300 : CHF1.300 : ZAR17,000. Your reward must be redeemed in your local booking currency. These amounts may be reviewed annually.
- Please note that the Legends reward applies to passengers who have travelled with Adventure Tours Australia for the majority of their nine eligible trips. If you have completed a greater number of trips with one of our sister brands, you’ll still be eligible for a Legends reward but under that brand’s unique rewards program. If you're unsure, contact us for information.
- Anything additional outside of the regular trip inclusions, such as airfares, optional activities, permits, visas and insurance.
- A trip you have already booked (the reward cannot be applied retrospectively). If you have already booked your tenth trip, it can be applied to the next booking you make.
- Polar products operated by our partner Quark, Adventure Cruising products operated by our partner Variety Cruises and Overland products operated by our partner Dragoman as these partners have their own loyalty programs.
- Legends rewards are not transferable, may not be redeemed for cash and cannot be split across multiple bookings.
Travelled with us more than 10 times?
Great news! You'll also receive an additional Legends reward for both your 20th and 30th trips with us. If you manage to travel with us 30 times (and become an Ultimate Legend), you'll receive a 10% discount for your 31st trip onwards (the same conditions apply as using your Legends rewards). Eligible travel on our sister brands Intrepid Travel, Peregrine and Geckos Adventures trips also count towards this.
Additional terms & conditions:
All bookings are subject to availability and our booking conditions. The Legends reward program is subject to change at any time.