Tour Western Australia's serene coastline and rugged wilderness.
A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia's vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world's oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia's most serene delights.
- Broome, Australia
- Broome, Australia
- The Kimberley,The Outback,Western Australia
- Physical rating
- Min 8
- Group size
- Min 6 , Max 20
- Permits for National Park entry, walks & gorge visits
- Guided Geikie Gorge Cruise
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Bungle Bungle Scenic Flight – AUD375
- Tunnel Creek exploration walk
Dates & availability
Trip search is unavailable.
1. This trip starts in Broome at approximately 7:30am and finishes around 7:00pm. Onward travel should not be booked until the following day.
2. A Single Supplement is available on this trip, subject to availability, excluding nights 2 & 3
3. Adventure Tours travellers can carry a maximum of 15kg. It is essential you bring only one small to medium soft-sided bag plus a day pack. We are not able to carry hard / externally framed suitcases
Essential trip information
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information