- Adelaide, Australia
- Airlie Beach, Australia
- Physical rating
- Not suitable for non-swimmers
- Group size
- Min 1, Max 30
Your snorkel trip will include:
- Two guided snorkel sessions direct from the boat
- All snorkelling equipment including wetsuits in the cooler months and exposure suits in the summer months. Floatation jackets also provided for those not so confident in the water
- Morning and Afternoon tea as well as Buffet style lunch
- Informative Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Island commentary en route
- For every 25 snorkellers we have an experienced snorkel guide in the water with you for assistance and instruction
- Licensed bar on board for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage purchases
7.45am boarding at Abell Point Marina, 8am departure. This tour goes via Hamilton Island and you will arrive at 11am at Bait Reef, ready for the morning snorkel session. 12.30pm Lunch on-board the vessel. 1pm Afternoon snorkel session and 3pm departure from Bait Reef. Returning to Abell Point Marina at 6pm.
Dates & availability
Trip search is unavailable.
On windy or inclement weather days, to ensure an enjoyable experience and maximum activity time on really rough days, we may alter our Bait Reef tour to the following:
-A full day cruise visiting up to three locations within the shelter of the Whitsunday Islands, which may include a stopover at Whitehaven Beach.
-Up to two dive locations situated in the northern section of the islands, with beautiful fringing reef and abundant fish life.
-Our goal is to ensure you are provided with the best possible experience on your day. We will notify you of this change at the time of booking as best as we can and the skipper will reconfirm the plan at the time of boarding.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancel 48 hours prior to the cruise timing – no fee
- Cancel between 24 & 48 hours prior to the cruise timing – 50% fee
- Cancel within 24 hours prior to the cruise timing – 100% fee
- In the event that Explore cancel due to weather conditions, the guest will be offered a full refund or an alternative day
- In the event of a missed departure, Explore will not be held responsible and the guest will forfeit 100% of the tour fee. Departure times are final
All tours are subject to minimum numbers and to weather conditions and so may be canceled at the discretion of the operator.
We also reserve the right to alter the destination pending the weather for your safety and comfort. Times may also need to be changed due to tidal changes. The company will offer alternative days or refunds in the events of cancellations.
Please note that departure times are different to the brochure. We leave at 09:00. We return at 17:00.
Essential trip information
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information