Tour Western Australia's serene coastline and rugged wilderness.
A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia's vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world's oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia's most serene delights.
- Cairns, Australia
- Cairns, Australia
- East Coast,Queensland
- Intrepid Retreats
- Physical rating
- Min 8
- Group size
- Min 4, Max 16
- Cairns – Barron Gorge lookout
- Kuranda – Lunch stop
- Port Douglas – Local dinner
- Port Douglas – Leader-lead orientation walk
- Port Douglas – Trinity Bay lookout
It’s very important that you attend the welcome meeting as we will be collecting insurance details and next of kin information at this time. If you are going to be late please let your travel agent or hotel reception know. Ask reception or look for a note in the lobby for more information on where the meeting will take place.
- Cape Tribulation – Lookout & guided walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Guided nature walk
- Daintree Rainforest – Cooper Creek boat trip
- Daintree Rainforest – Heritage restaurant lunch
- Mossman Gorge – Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu – Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience
Dates & availability
Trip search is unavailable.
1. A single supplement is available for every night of this trip
2. If you’d like to stay a little longer post-trip accommodation can be booked in Port Douglas, or we can take you back to Cairns on day 5 where post-trip accommodation is also available
Essential trip information
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information